Home About Us Contact us Site Map


Site News

Forms & Calculators


Application for Employer Identification Number (EIN)
Use Form SS-4 to apply for an employer identification number (EIN). An EIN is a nine-digit number (for example, 12-3456789) assigned to sole proprietors, corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts, and other entities for tax filing and reporting purposes. The  information you provide on this form will establish your business tax account.

You can either fill out the online SS-4 application or click here to download and print out a blank form.

Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate (W-4)
Complete Form W-4 so that your employer can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay. Because your tax situation may change, you may want to refigure your withholding each year. Click here to download the latest form.

Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (W-9)
Use Form W-9 to request the taxpayer identification number (TIN) of a U.S. person (including a resident alien) and to request certain certifications and claims for exemption.  Click here to download the latest form.


Below is a Loan Amortization Calculator for your use:
Loan Amortization Calculator

Stock Quotes